things i like, things that make me smile, and things that make me ask questions... take a look, smile with me or ask a question with me.
Guy Kawasaki, one of the original Apple employees responsible for marketing the Macintosh in 1984, on 12 lessons he learned from Steve Jobs.
- “Experts” are clueless
- Customers cannot tell you want they need
- Biggest challenges beget the best work
- Design counts
- Use big graphics and big fonts “A rule of thumb for fonts: Find out who the oldest person is in the audience, divide his or her age by two.”
- Changing your mind is a form of intelligence
- “Value” ≠ “price”
- A players hire A+ players
- Real CEOs demo
- Real entrepreneurs ship
- Marketing = unique value
- Some things need to be believed to be seen